What is it?
IQ alert is the new service provided by Infraquinta, which will help the customer in the management of its internal water supply network and, consequently, minimize unnecessary water consumption.
The new service will send an alert to the customer, by e-mail, whenever there is a possible leak in your building network or a malfunction in the irrigation system or pool that causes continuous consumption.
IQ alert will thus contribute to a reduction in high bills, when the consumption is caused by anomalies malfunctions in the system, equally presenting an important environmental component, as it will reduce the waste of a precious and scarce resource such as water.
How to subscribe?
To subscribe the new alert service, the customer only needs to register or login in the reserved area available at www.infraquinta.pt and activate the service in the IQ alert field.
Conditions and Exclusion of Liability:
1. It is the client’s responsibility to enable this service.
2. The e-mails indicated to receive the water leak notification will serve only this purpose.
3. It is the client’s responsibility to disable this service when he sees fit to.
4. The provision and utilisation of this service does not allow to hold INFRAQUINTA liable in any way for a possible system malfunction or fail in the detection of anomalies or water leaks, consequences of which will always be of the client’s responsibility.
5. Infraquinta may at any moment disable or modify the service informing previously the client..
If you do not have password to access our client area:
Access to the client area of Infraquinta’s website.